Join us in building a StartUp School network in Africa! With StartUp School’s Work & Study for Entrepreneurs model you can use volunteering for gaining study credits. In this course you will build a project plan based on volunteering in the joint project of StartUp School and Ambitious Africa.
Being a part of the StartUpSchool-team is an opportunity to work on a project with great social impact globally. Finnish and African students work together on interesting work-based projects. The aim is to encourage solution-oriented and productive entrepreneurial mindset and to put it into practice.
Joining the HaagaHelia StartUp School project team is an invaluable opportunity for making an extensive global impact and widening your network. This project has an vital role in attracting young talent into entrepreneurial related careers. As a member of the team, you get to collaborate with several stakeholders and ministers around Africa. The work is done in a voluntary basis.
WHAT ARE THE TASKS?
1. Enroll for the course on MyNet (WOR8HH051-3001, Course description)
2. Sign in to Ambitious Africa’s StartUp School project team on Team Tailor platform to connect with your community teammates.
3. Define your volunteering assignment with the team coordinator. -> more instructions to follow
4. Start creating your project plan and get the plan approved by StartUp School. -> more instructions to follow
5. Work on your project and write a learning diary during the entire process.
6. Close the project with summarizing your learning in a final report.
Ps. Voit palauttaa kurssitehtävät myös suomeksi.