12 Sep Pitching Contest – Tieto x 3UAS Pitching Evening
Do you have a startup idea? Does it utilize technology in some way? Do you want to get feedback, mentoring, and guidance how to advance? Do you want to meet other students with innovative ideas?
Hesitate no more, and apply now for the pitching evening organized in collaboration with Tieto Corporation!
Together with the students from Laurea and Metropolia you now have the opportunity take your business idea to the next level. Teams from Haaga-Helia, Laurea, and Metropolia get to pitch their ideas to the experienced group of mentors, advisors and experts. The main event will be at the Tieto corporation facilities in Espoo on 23 October.
Before the main event, you will get personal coaching by Tieto Data Incubator Lead Marc Salas-Martinez to develop your idea and pitching skills.
What you will get
- An opportunity to pitch your idea to a wide audience
- Feedback and coaching to help you fire up your pitch
- Networking with the awesome student community
- Credits to advance you studies (StartUp School Pitching Camp – 3 ECTS)
- Opportunity to gain an experienced mentor
- Access to professional networks
- The best pitches are rewarded
The main dates you should know:
- Coaching days 20.9. at 13-16 & 11.10.2018 at 13-16
- Pitching Evening event
23.10.201821.11.2018 at 13-16 at Tieto HQ, Espoo
The event will be a great opportunity for all entrepreneurial-minded students who have passion to take their ideas to the next level!
There are limited places for the evening, so be fast and sign up by sending your name and a short description of you idea to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at Tieto!