16 Feb Participate in Rotary Start Up Challenge by 28 February
Rotary Club is inviting you to participate in Rotary Start Up Challenge! In this contest, business experts will choose the best startup that will be awarded with free service packages (e.g. funding consulting in Danske Bank, meeting with business angels, law consulting at MMA Helsinki etc.).
The purpose of the competition is to support and encourage startup entrepreneurs.
– Your company has to be already registered or with pending registration. It has to be less than two years old, and be established in Finland. Any nationality, no age limit.
– Each partner university will choose three companies that will move to the finals.
– Your work can be in Finnish, Swedish, or English.
– To apply, send your business plan and summary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28.2.2015. The business plan should be written using Business Model Canvas (www.businessmodelgeneration.com/canvas). Each team member has to attach their CV and distribution of work to the business plan. The summary (1-2 pages) should describe the ambitions, skills, and experiences of the the team.
– The main criteria for the best work is the idea’s profitability and the team’s desire and ability to execute the plan.
– More info: www.rotarystartup.fi and email@example.com