Marika Alhonen works as a StartUp School coach on Porvoo Campus. She is also a teacher for International Sales and Marketing students and coaches many project teams. Marika is an experienced and inspirational trainer and facilitator and has a special interest in applying service design methods on business development.
Before joining Haaga-Helia, Marika worked with service development in the retail and hospitality business for over 10 years. Her education is a master’s degree in business administration and she has pedagogical training. Marika is also a certified business coach and makes use of coaching in all her activities.
Marika can help you to:
- Develop your business model
- Take action and learn from it
- Bring in the customer’s perspective
- Design sustainable services that customers love
- Discover your own entrepreneurial potential