02 Dec 2016 We are looking for a moderator for Spring 2017!
Would you like to earn 3 credits by becoming a moderator and facilitate the discussions during our 4 next WarmUps?
A WarmUp is an event, where you can hear inspirational and real life entrepreneurship stories from all types of entrepreneurs. It is also a great opportunity for widening one’s network and experience real-work situations.
The tasks of the moderator will be:
– being present during the four WarmUps (31.1, 1.3 & 26.4 in Pasila campus and 30.3 in Porvoo campus)
– preparing some questions related to the WarmUp theme in order – guiding the discussion
– giving the floor to the right person at the right time
– in case of streaming to another campus, reading and selecting questions sent by the online audience
– concluding the discussion
– facilitating the workshops and pitching
If you are interested, please apply before 19 December 2016 by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by directly visiting us at the StartUp School lounge (room 1210).