StartUp Week & Slush 27th Nov – 1st Dec, 2017
StartUp Week brings educational organizations and incubators together in Helsinki to get inspired, learn, benchmark and network.
During the first three days you will get insight to entrepreneurial way of teaching and learning in Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences. You have unique opportunity to network and share learning with international participants.
Next two days you get access to the world’s leading startup event SLUSH with 17,500 participants. In 2016 over 2,300 startups from over 120 countries participated SLUSH. www.slush.org
Get new insights to entrepreneurial learning!
- Inspirational keynote speakers will talk about the future of education and entrepreneurial learning
- Introduction to the Haaga-Helia StartUp School concept
- Ideas about building an entrepreneurial mindset, group coaching methods, accreditation of prior learning, pitching and event organisation
- Participation in the StartUp School events
- Networking with international colleagues
- Stories of enterprises established by StartUp School students
- Overview of the global startup scene in SLUSH
Program of the week:
- Peter Vesterbacka (co-founder at Lightener, Fun Academy, founder of Slush)
- Pasi Sahlberg PhD, Professor of Practice, well-known author of Finnish education (www.pasisahlberg.com)
- Jatta Jussila-Suokas, Director of Innovation at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences
- Tuija Pulkkinen, CEO of EduExcellence (www.eduexcellence.fi)
How to enroll:
The price of the week is € 2 500/attendee.
VAT at 24% is included in the price.
Enroll is done by filling our registration form here:
Price includes three day program hosted by Haaga-Helia StartUp School and two day conference pass to SLUSH.
If you need more detailed info please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer:
- Get introduced to Haaga-Helia StartUp School concept and way of working.
- Learn about the entrepreneurial mindset, coaching methods, accreditation of prior learning and events.
- Participate in StartUp School events and courses.
- Build your global network with other participants.
- Meet our StartUp school students and entrepreneurs and hear their feedback.
- Get a 2-day Conference Pass to the world’s leading startup event SLUSH Nov 30th– Dec 1st 2017
Accommodation is not included in to the price but we have prebooked certain amount of hotel rooms just beside Haaga-Helia.
We will give you more info about these when you register to the event.
If You would like to have more info about StartUp Week and about StartUp School in general, You can call to Hannele Mennala +358 50 486 8586 or email to email@example.com .
We already have participants from Finland, Germany and South-Africa.
Sign up here and join us!